Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jbartlett27

Reaction score
I don’t own a Parker boat yet, but hopefully I will soon, so I want to do some research before hand. We’ll be moving to North Carolina within a year so hopefully soon after that, I’ll get my Parker!
Thanks

I don’t own a Parker boat yet, but hopefully I will soon, so I want to do some research before hand. We’ll be moving to North Carolina within a year so hopefully soon after that, I’ll get my Parker!
Thanks
Welcome to Classic Parker, and welcome to North Carolina when you get here! What part of NC are you looking at? Much of eastern NC is a boating/fishing paradise!

Welcome to Classic Parker, and welcome to North Carolina when you get here! What part of NC are you looking at? Much of eastern NC is a boating/fishing paradise!
Sorry I didn’t notice your post or I would’ve replied sooner. We’re looking at the Hampstead Wilmington area. I only fish freshwater right now, so it’s gonna be a completely new experience! I can’t wait!

Sorry I didn’t notice your post or I would’ve replied sooner. We’re looking at the Hampstead Wilmington area. I only fish freshwater right now, so it’s gonna be a completely new experience! I can’t wait!
Most of your boating in that area will be on the ICW, and/or the ocean. Not 'fresh' water, so time to start flushing the engine! ☺. But you do have the Cape Fear river which is fresh, up-river! Once again, welcome to CP and NC!

Most of your boating in that area will be on the ICW, and/or the ocean. Not 'fresh' water, so time to start flushing the engine! ☺. But you do have the Cape Fear river which is fresh, up-river! Once again, welcome to CP and NC!
Looking forward to it!
Thanks

Back