Just found Classic Parker!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NJ-2310

Reaction score
Just found this site two days ago, great info and congrats to all. I have a 1989 2310. Which I took the inboard out, re-glassed the floor and put a bracket off the back of her with a Honda 225. I sold a 18' Boston Whaler for my Parker and haven't look back. These boats are unbelievable. I come from a family of BW owner and they are starting to concert over. My home port is Barnegat NJ. I'm at work and don't have picture with me of her, but I will post picture of her. I still have many project ahead of me, new canvas, trim tabs (known on at this point) and so on. Over all the boat is in great condition. It's just not "mine" yet. Thanks in advance for all the help I will get from all of you!

Welcome aboard ClassicParker!

You've no doubt read how we like project photos here, so I'm sure you're going to like the project forum. There have been numerous posts about trim tabs and canvas projects that should help in your research. :wink:

Sit back, relax, and try out the search feature (link at the top of the page) and enjoy! 8)

Welcome NJ-2310,

I keep my Parker 2520 in Normandy Beach, a tad north of you. I also sold my 18' Whaler to get my Parker, but I did look back! Just got an BW 110 Tender.

Welcome aboard.

Nothing wrong with a BW, I had lots of great times on her. But with a 4 and 1 year old (getting old) it just wasn't the right boat anymore. Last summer my 3 year old, at the time, had his first trip on the Parker and first trip on a boat, he had the time of his life. I will remember that day for many years to come. The wife also loves the potty we now have. :lol:

Welcome Aboard, I also boat on the BARNEGAT BAY , out of Lanoka Harbor.
Hope to see you on the bay this summer! 8)

Back