My new ride ........

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kemo sabe

Reaction score
Just would like to thank all the members of this forum who were very helpful over the last 3 months to answer my questions and share their experience with Parker boats.
I am happy to report that I completed a deal on a left over (2012) 2320 yesterday that is set up with a second station and most of the options that I will need.
Since I use a mooring, I am going to check on the feasibility of adding a fresh water rinse system of some sort, maybe with a tank above deck to enable me to rinse my motor after use on the mooring.
Also plan to spend some time on this site this winter to get ideas about a pilot house vent and maybe also a bilge vent like Dale uses.
Speaking of Dale - very helpful - much appreciated !
sarge
f/v kemo sabe

Congrats and enjoy your new 2320 .. I have the same exact year and model .. You re gonna love it ...

Well, it's about time! However ...

file.php

DaleH":fdiv4w4q said:
Well, it's about time! However ...

file.php

Couldn't bring myself to post a shot of the bare boat on blocks without a name but will certainly do so when she is floating.....

BTW that image and quote killed me........nice to be laughing so early on a Monday.......

Spent some quality time reviewing many of the venting posts to try to line up what I will do. Mold has always been a huge headache on all of my prior rides and now I have many good DIY solutions to consider before even the bottom is painted......

This site rocks !

sarge

Back