• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Need adapter for MB Quart Ipod dock

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crbfisher

Reaction score
Got the Ipod dock for my 2010 2500SE. Didn't get an IPOD until a couple of months ago. The IPOD dock has the adapter for the IPOD nano and I have the classic. According to the owners manuel there are three adapters. One specifically fits the Ipod classic. Tristate Marine claims they gave me the other adapters. Its a he said she said situation. I contacted MB Quart directly and they told me I would need to buy a whole new Ipod dock to get the adapter :shock: WTF !!! My last hope is someone out there has the Ipod dock and does not use the adapter for the Ipod classic and maybe I can buy it from them. Please help. Oh and Happy new year everybody.

It is like a plastic sleeve, if you will, that slides into the Ipod dock. There are three of them. Each one is specifically molded for a specific model of Ipod. I need the one for the Ipod classic.

Back