New 23SE Parker Owner Bradenton, FL

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willfish4food

Reaction score
Finally got the boat back from having the TTop added and wanted to wait for the before and after pics to post. Been searching for the "perfect" boat and after countless hours of research I decided that this was as close as it got to perfect for me and the multiple styles of fishing I do (Tampa Bay Flats, Nearshore out to 30 miles, Keys Reef Fishing, trolling for Mahi on east coast, ect...)

Have learned alot from the projects section of the forum and hopefully will be adding my own projects to the list once i save up some dough to start the "add-on" process.

Took it our for the first time Friday and then again Saturday. So far, i am 110% pleased with the purchase. The smooth ride even in rather choppy water far exceeded my expectations.

Attachments

• Boat 1.JPG
    Boat 1.JPG
    338.6 KB
  • Boat 2.JPG
    Boat 2.JPG
    277.8 KB
  • New Boat Pic.JPG
    New Boat Pic.JPG
    61.1 KB
  • Boat From back.JPG
    Boat From back.JPG
    58.9 KB
  • Boat From Front.JPG
    Boat From Front.JPG
    59.3 KB
Beautiful! 8)
You will love the sun protection from that t-top.

Love the blue hull too. :wink:

Can you give us performance numbers and fuel burn on that Suzi 225 ? Did the Parker factory rig the Zuke ?

I joined this site as I keep on coming back to the Parker 23 Se when I upgrade from my current 21 footer. It seems to be the perfect versatile hull for both inshore/offshore duty.

Joe

Back