New Member (well sort of...)

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Andy,

I appreciated the review of this boat when it was parked at Manteo Marine! We made a run to Belhaven back in August and I was on the lookout for your 2520.
So you bought the 2520 that I posted the Manteo Marine video on! Wow, that is a fantastic boat! I didn't realize yours, is that boat.... I'm in the canal, about one mile past #3 Green, on the north side of Pungo Creek. (Pungo Creek is the first creek south of the Belhaven break-wall). I always have an open slip available if you're ever back this way; I love to get visitors, especially with Parker boats. If you're ever back this way, please stop in; I'd love to see your boat once again. You can contact me by leaving a 'note' / 'comment' on any video on my Youtube videos...

Yes, I did and thanks Andy. Yes, I'm familiar with the Pungo, I love fishing in that area. Thank you for the invitation, Andy, I'd really like that. I've enjoyed watching all of your videos over the years. I decided the 2520 was my next boat about 10 years ago, so I've had some time to "research" (lol, I just like looking at boats). This past Friday afternoon, I ran down to Pamlico Beach, it was a perfect afternoon for a boat ride. I'll reach out next time I'm planning to run east.

Back