scratch/gel coat fix

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captainhix

Reaction score
I have some small scratches in my hull from a chum bucket rubbing in rough seas. I noticed spectrum color sells a small repair kit instead of purchasing a large amount from my dealer. Has anyone had any experience with this kit??

Thanks

The color won't match ...

Once when I had a quart, I sent small 1-few ounce bottles all over these US states to supply fellow CP'rs. Then I ran out of my own gelcoat and needed some for a repair. A CP'r sent me some, but i can't find it, as otherwise I'd send you 2-ounces or so.

I also need some I put a good dinger in the side of mine a couple of weeks ago at a public dock with a bolt sticking out . can you order it from parker direct od do we need to just contact a dealer? how much does it cost?

in this area, Parker dealers are pretty good about giving you an once or two free if you bring in a small container to put it in.

On Parker stuff it is then. Thanks for the info, it will be my first time so wish me luck!!!
:|

captainhix":2gpf97uo said:
On Parker stuff it is then. Thanks for the info, it will be my first time so wish me luck!!!
:|
Look up the DIY tutorial here on gelcoat repairs by Lt Col Dave, aka Porkchunker, and you won't have any problems!

Back