Stripers

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your fishing the Del. Bay. I have been out a couple of times and done nothing.I have marked very few fish. The weather is forcasted as nasty this weekend and the bay can get rough. The bay is full of bunker right now so you might want to "Match the Hatch" and try bunker chunkin or some have reported catching on clams. The bite should pick up next month for sure.

Here is a real Cow for you

http://surfcastersjournal.com/blog/?p=6555

If the facts surrounding this fish are true, it weighed over ‎81.89 lbs pounds, and was caught on a closed section of a spawning ground, and released after this photo. If that's true, this guy deserves all the credit in the world for doing the right thing, as that fish would have obliterated the record. Greg Myerson would have been a footnote.

Attachments

• gg.jpg
    gg.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 399
  • gg2.jpg
    gg2.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 399
HOLY @#&%&%%^%$^*(*^$%^&$%^@#$%^&@#$#$#$%^&*#$% :shock: the record is like 90 something isnt it? I know before it was 78.9 lbs and by the way im going out of North Jersey, brielle to be exact.

two season back..
But its great to know that there is still hope to get some real seasoned fish still out there :)

Back