techmarine dual station repair

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdolmetsch

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a new/used or a unit repaired for the techmarine dual station control? My power pak module went out

Did you find any info on this company, or if anyone has taken them over or taken over this void in the market place? I have the morse dual stick controls for twins at dual stations, far from ideal, and would love to eventually upgrade to a system like the tech marine system, but haven't been able to find them?

I have the system also.

It stayed at the forefront throughout the build of my boat.

Then 4 months before I was ready to buy the company was sold out to a wire manufacture [the price went up too. :( ] and the originator held on for a while to do consulting.

I talked to him twice on my install. All I needed was help with the syncing. The instructions were not clear and to the point.

I have not had a problem, but did get a call a few months ago with some folks stuck in the keys.

While I was researching and talking to the buyout company I kept telling them...."Your website SUCK's." You really need to get this fixed. Have the install manuals and operating manuals online. It all fell on deaf ears and thus was swept under the rug.

Hi there i was surfing the web to get info on Power Pak 2 and I found your post .. i have a complete dual station power pak that was removed from a boat shgipped overseas (owner did not wanted the marlin tower) i am selling the complete system if interested email me [email protected] George

I have two Tech Marine PowerPak control boxes removed from a dual station setup and the "Powerstation 2" module box as well. Includes all the associated wires. The long grey wires which go from the control boxes to throttles were cut short when was removed so those have to be re-spliced(they were saved). All other wiring is thrown in that was connected. Both Controls work just fine just going to a newer system. Includes the installation manuals which have care instructions. If you own or use this system you know his company is no longer around. Hard to find parts. Make best offer.

Additonally, Have a BRAND NEW IN BOX...single PowerPak control box bought as backup if one were to go bad. Asking $2,000

Also willing to sell all together...make an offer. Hard stuff to find! Feel free to text offer, 305-495-0825

Attachments

• 0-4.jpeg
    0-4.jpeg
    7 KB
as this company is no longer around.

Yep....It was obvious to me that the company that bought out the original designer / company did not know how to market the product. They were / are a wire company.

It's ashame, because it's a good system, but like anything it can eventually break.

If anyone is still interested, this company is around and in business doing 14 mil a year. The fact that they have elected to NOT support the product that has their name all over it seems a bit out of line.

My system failed underway and left me powered up and running with no throttle control at all. Had to shut the motors off and get a tow.
VERY scary system, could result in a serious injury. Seems like this company is ripe for a lawsuit and they have the money to pay.

They are a going concern operating under the same name listed on the product manual i have.

Does anyone have a similar experience and any ideas on a fix?

thanks

Back