• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boat For Sale Value of 2520

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickw

Reaction score
Looking to list a 2001 Parker MV in NJ. Boat is in very good condition for its age. Garage stored during winter. 2020 Suzuki 300, FBW, with new SM4 gauge this fall. 450 hours mostly idol and trolling. Fuel tank professionally replaced April 2022. Maintained load rite trailer 2012 with newer and well functioning electric over hydraulic stainless brakes. Garmin electronics 1042xsv and older backup unit as well. Windless and wash down are not working. Not sure where to start, looking for insight. Thank you.

Looking to list a 2001 Parker MV in NJ. Boat is in very good condition for its age. Garage stored during winter. 2020 Suzuki 300, FBW, with new SM4 gauge this fall. 450 hours mostly idol and trolling. Fuel tank professionally replaced April 2022. Maintained load rite trailer 2012 with newer and well functioning electric over hydraulic stainless brakes. Garmin electronics 1042xsv and older backup unit as well. Windless and wash down are not working. Not sure where to start, looking for insight. Thank you.

Last year probably sell it for $70+K, this year, my guess would be somewhere in the $50s.

I'd think something in the 60's. A newish motor and newish fuel tank should address the biggest concerns a person might have. I'd go ahead and fix/replace the things you know aren't working. Buyers are going to be looking for a turnkey boat in that price range, not something that needs some additional work.

Market is terrible and fact its mv will kill sale even more. I would start at 50 but don’t be surprised if it goes down. You need to show pictures also. Nobody can tell by this or not seeing boat. The shape of it matters like stains on carpet cabin etc, closes transom? Dual steering etc … but yeah market is trash. People are just going broke

Not to take over this post but I am also going to be selling my 99 2520 Sport Cabin soon and I was looking for others online to get a price. I am purchasing a new boat and once I get it i will post my Parker. Its a 99 in very good shape with a 2017 Suzuki 300.

Not to take over this post but I am also going to be selling my 99 2520 Sport Cabin soon and I was looking for others online to get a price. I am purchasing a new boat and once I get it i will post my Parker. Its a 99 in very good shape with a 2017 Suzuki 300.

I will keep you posted. Hoping to get it ready to list soon. I love the boat but I don't have time to use it. I'm still not even in the water this season. Looking to downsize to something I can trailer for a few years.

Back