Velcro On A Plastic Backing For Center Console Seat

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, for the record, that price is highway robbery. I paid $64 on Amazon for 10 of those same strips. They're Velcro Velstick, 1" x 48" white color. From what I can tell from Cecil Marine's site they're asking $48 for one strip :shock:

Like I said, if anyone needs this, let me know. I can surely work out a far more attractive price than that. :roll:

Also, for the record, that price is highway robbery. I paid $64 on Amazon for 10 of those same strips. They're Velcro Velstick, 1" x 48" white color. From what I can tell from Cecil Marine's site they're asking $48 for one strip :shock:

Like I said, if anyone needs this, let me know. I can surely work out a far more attractive price than that. :roll:
Do you still have any white 48” Velcro Velstick? I need one.

Found a 4’ piece of Velstick Velcro today at Starling Marine in Morehead City. Apparently had been in stock for quite a while, as they only had one and the price was nowhere near what was quoted at Cecil Marine.

Back