Very cool Parker

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B-Faithful

Reaction score
There was a 21 Parker that looked to be a Walkaround that was converted to a pilothouse fishing along side of us yesterday. It was a sweet looking boat!!! It had a drop curtain in the bay and appeared to have a higher roof-line (maybe a level deck). Here is a shot of her:

Attachments

• parker.JPG
    parker.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 1,589
Looks like she has a roof overhang too.

I'd love to see that one close-up to see what modifications were done.
If it indeed is a converted 2110, that would be a shame as I don't think there were many of that model built.

Ranger Tim":dl7h7gbu said:
Looks more like a center console that got an add-on P.H.

Yup. Someone was telling me that there is a company in California that makes drop in enclosures. Not sure how they secure it to the deck but the picture above looks like an add on.

The more I look at it, I think it might be a 23.
With that helm position, the p-house wouldn't leave that much cockpit room in a 21' hull.

Of course... it's all just speculation on my part, but it would be cool to know for sure! :wink:
Did anyone notice the size of the windlass?

TheOtherLine":1ujvcg6r said:
Ranger Tim":1ujvcg6r said:
Looks more like a center console that got an add-on P.H.

Yup. Someone was telling me that there is a company in California that makes drop in enclosures. Not sure how they secure it to the deck but the picture above looks like an add on.

i dont know. the cabin top and the window looks like the same design as the one on 2110s. i can see how the modification could have been done.

looking at how far up the hard chine rises at the bow above the bow eye......it would have to be the 2100 big bay converted to a PH.

Attachments

• BoatImage.jpg
    BoatImage.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,467
grouperjim":ym5tdab4 said:
looking at how far up the hard chine rises at the bow above the bow eye......it would have to be the 2100 big bay converted to a PH.

hmm... could have a point. i dont think the big bay has the freeboard though, compare the two pictures. i know theres a member on here with an older 2110, maybe he could chime in? the deck structure of the 2100 and the 2110 would both explain the higher roofline.

She would look a heck of a lot better if the builder had raised the forward cabin a bit when the house was added.

pelagic2530":36imltp7 said:
i know theres a member on here with an older 2110, maybe he could chime in?

Graybeard has a 2110, but he hasn't checked in here for quite awhile.

Hide the Parker logo and it would pass for an older Stieger Craft with the high top. Kinda Sorta

heres the pic i was looking for... notice the similarity of the cabin tops and windows, as well as the base of the windshield. i believe this is Parkerman's boat? (copied and pasted from another posting on the site) my thanks to Parkerman for th original posting.

Attachments

• parkermans boat.jpg
    parkermans boat.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 1,382
Greg, If you ever see that boat again, run it down and ask the owner to check in here. I'd love to see some detail photos on how the modifications were done, and I'd bet other members would as well. :wink:

Will do capt. They were pulling away from the ramp when we pulled up and were just pulling up to the ramp as we were leaving. I may have stuck around a few if I wasn't an hour later than I told my wife. I don't know that I will see them again as that was my first trip out of OCMD. I probably won't get out again this year from there as I think the bass are marching southward and will not be there much longer. Fish were on the bottom, water temp was under 42 degrees and we just got a strong cold snap. VA Beach is about to get better.. (Unfortunately I don't have the time to run there any time soon) Should I get some notice that they are still there, I will give you a shout to see if you can find and speak with them yourself with a trip with me ;)

Yep, that looks like a 2110. No problem using my photos. That is quite a modification if our guesses are correct. I am in the OC area quite a bit and if they ever finish dredging the canal that leads from the Rehobeth/ IR bay to the OC side (little assawoman canal for those of us locals) I will be cruising that area. When I get to my office in the AM I will post some additional cockpit shots.

Here are a few more pictures to ponder over.

Attachments

• DSC00540 (Small).JPG
    DSC00540 (Small).JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 1,177
  • DSC00543 (Small).JPG
    DSC00543 (Small).JPG
    101 KB · Views: 1,177
  • DSC02093 (Small).JPG
    DSC02093 (Small).JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 1,177
This boat is a 1989 2110 mod v that had a cabin built on it by carmine boat builders in crisfield which just went bankrupt this summer I know the owner of the boat pretty well. Carmine also did a 2310 mod v the same year both boats are located in the princess anne md area. The one in the picture gets fished year round 5-7 days aweek depending on the weather and is a true testament to the toughness of parkers.

wrangler":16p12phr said:
This boat is a 1989 2110 mod v that had a cabin built on it by carmine boat builders in crisfield which just went bankrupt this summer I know the owner of the boat pretty well. Carmine also did a 2310 mod v the same year both boats are located in the princess anne md area. The one in the picture gets fished year round 5-7 days aweek depending on the weather and is a true testament to the toughness of parkers.

I'll tell ya, there are no secrets in Parker world with the group....
Within 3 days we had the style of boat, owner, modifications, location, etc.,

We should rename the website; Parker Intelligence Agency :lol: :lol:

Back