• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Want to buy 2520XL

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rex

Reaction score
I am in the Market for a 2520XL 2005 or newer. I am in Maryland but will be willing to but anywhere on the east coast. If you have the boat for sale, drop me a line.

Rex,
My 2520XL is for sale. It is a 2010 model that I purchased "New" June 2011. It is loaded with top of the line Garmin electronics. It is powered with the Yamaha F250 fly by wire version. It has the second steering station. It is sitting on a Load Rite roller trailer. The trailer has disc brakes on both axles. A 12000 pound winch. I have a ton of extras that go with the boat. I have just recently serviced the engine. It has an estimated 265 hours on the engine. Engine is flushed after every use. I have water pump kits, plugs, filters, thermostats, anodes, a spare stainless prop that came on the motor, plus a lot more. I have a freshwater washdown kit that has never been installed. The boat is super clean. Not sure where you are located in Maryland. I am about 10 miles south of Salisbury, Maryland, If you are serious about purchase, I'd be glad to put it in the water for a trial. I am asking fair price of $70,000. Don't hesitate to give me a call. 443-880-7246

Charlie
Eden, Maryland

Attachments

• April%2030%2C%202012%20Fishing.jpg
    April%2030%2C%202012%20Fishing.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 616
ad huntr is pretty sweet! Thanks for the replies guys, do appreciate it.

REX I would consider Selling My 2003 250 dv .. It has around 400hrs on it and twin yamaha 115 4 strokes. trailer loaded with everthing you can think , from touch screan garmin to 1000 windlass , to a marine water source heat pump . If your interested let me know . we can go for a ride anytime..

I have a 2006 2520xl for sale with a 250 four stroke. Only has 300 original hours all service done injectors cleaned, vapor separator filters new, thermostats, and new water pump. 2011 venture dual axle trailer, lowrance 7inch screen depth sounder chartplotter,and Icom VHF ,nice stereo. All options on this boat including rear steering station,raw water wash down,and windlass. Boat in great shape will sell for $56000. Boat is located in Mathews V.a. Chris Denton 804-824-6799

2 captains chairs and 2 captains with storage underneath. Great boat might move to a newer 2520 xld or a 28 with twins. It does have bottom paint on it. I will send pics as soon ask can if you have a I phone or smart phone I can text pics or email if you like. Chris

what is the difference between 2520XL and 2520XLD ??

The xl is a modified v with a sixteen degree dead rise at stern. Rides stable can go in very shallow water beaches ,and better on the drift. The xld has a 21 degree dead rise at stern takes twins to power usually better in head sea not as good on drift

Back