Tuna tower DIY

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You were right. The tower was super clean! You have a beautiful boat! Your tower was already on when I pulled up.
I didn’t have them rig it but I just finished rigging it and as promised here are the pics

Attachments

• IMG_0880.jpeg
    IMG_0880.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0873.jpeg
    IMG_0873.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0872.jpeg
    IMG_0872.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0870.jpeg
    IMG_0870.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0871.jpeg
    IMG_0871.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0868.jpeg
    IMG_0868.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 1
When they get built here on the Gulf Coast They Fold down for trailering.

That one above has a elaborate console. I couldn't tell from pix's if there was seating?

When they get built here on the Gulf Coast They Fold down for trailering.

That one above has an elaborate console. I couldn't tell from pix's if there was seating?
Doesn’t need to fold down doesn’t go the tower is a sitting tower no canopy no need to fold 11’ tall or 12’

Doesn’t need to fold down doesn’t go the tower is a sitting tower no canopy no need to fold 11’ tall or 12’
I’m not sure if we understand you correctly. I am clear that it doesn’t fold for trailering. I am clear there is no canopy above the control station. My question is, does the upper station have a separate and dedicated seat platform directly aft of the upper controls? And wow, that is really nice. Sell those in Southern California, please!

I’m not sure if we understand you correctly. I am clear that it doesn’t fold for trailering. I am clear there is no canopy above the control station. My question is, does the upper station have a separate and dedicated seat platform directly aft of the upper controls? And wow, that is really nice. Sell those in Southern California, please!
They sell these in California and it does have a seat with bolster. They sell them with the seat but upholstered the frame is all there but I am going to make my own seat upholstery I will post pics once I am done

Reactions: Efx
Flybridges and cabin boats went away to be replaced by pilot houses (further forward lower controls and seating) and tuna/cobia towers. I don't think there is a 23-25 class boat made like it today - hard top with flybridge. Closest one can come is a Parker with tower.

(Boat pic'd is a 73, if memory serves, 24' Correct Craft San Juan. Dad loved that boat for it's speed and ability to cut thru and handle anything Lake Erie could throw. Single screw straight inboard. I learned to dock it, stern in when I was 15, on my own because I had girls to take out.)

Attachments

• Correct Craft San Juan 25.JPG
    Correct Craft San Juan 25.JPG
    966.3 KB · Views: 0
Back