• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boat Wanted WTB Parker 21 or 23 pilot house

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vnyc22

Reaction score
Hello looking to buy a Parker 2120 but will entertain a 23’ pilot house. I am located close to NYC and willing to travel for the right boat. 4 stroke outboards only with under 800 hours. Please come with realistic prices. Thanks

This weekend after I clean it up and get daytime pictures, I am posting my '19 2320, loaded, with trailer asking 85k. 80k without trailer, in central VA. Save me the trouble of posting it. I need to be firmish on the price for a week or two. It has:
Digital control 300Hp Yamaha with 340 hrs., engine warranty until April 2025, and needs no maintenance until then. Turns 5900 RPM at wot at 49 mph. 6k and 50mph if perfect conditions. 2nd station on bulkhead, 2-9" Simrad evo3, (not "S") and one 12" in the cockpit. Structurescan 3 in1 AI transducer and an Airmar B175HW. West Coast bow rail, windlass, Deluxe captains chair with Seaspension, 2 extra Parker rod holders in the gunwales (6 total) plus backing plates all around. 4 SS rod holders mounted on bow rail, 2 Bank 10 amp Minn Kota Digital Precision charger, 2-1 yr old 1150 CCA AGM batteries, new trailer tires last year (Goodyear Endurance Es). 18" wide trim tabs, 17" Rev 4 with spare SS factory Yamaha prop, Permatrim, extra bilge pump and through-hull with USS senior switch and high water alarm in the cabin. Blue Sea systems voltage indicator with USB and 12VDC plug in cabin. Blue and white under-gunwale lights in cabin and cockpit. The pictures were with the Evo3 s in simulation.
If you don't need the trailer, but need transport we can work something out. I had been kicking around getting a more freshwater boat, as that's where we go about 90% of the time. I was waiting till the spring and wanted to tog fish this winter, but my mom fell and broke her hip, changing plans a little. No bottom paint, unfortunately for you. Shoot me a PM if interested. Thank you.

IMG_20240925_200321508_HDR.jpgIMG_20240925_200343564_HDR.jpgIMG_20240925_200610071_HDR.jpgIMG_20240925_063128155_HDR.jpgIMG_20240925_063133548_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
This weekend after I clean it up and get daytime pictures, I am posting my '19 2320, loaded, with trailer asking 85k. 80k without trailer, in central VA. Save me the trouble of posting it. I need to be firmish on the price for a week or two. It has:
Digital control 300Hp Yamaha with 340 hrs., engine warranty until April 2025, and needs no maintenance until then. Turns 5900 RPM at wot at 49 mph. 6k and 50mph if perfect conditions. 2nd station on bulkhead, 2-9" Simrad evo3, (not "S") and one 12" in the cockpit. Structurescan 3 in1 AI transducer and an Airmar B175HW. West Coast bow rail, windlass, Deluxe captains chair with Seaspension, 2 extra Parker rod holders in the gunwales (6 total) plus backing plates all around. 4 SS rod holders mounted on bow rail, 2 Bank 10 amp Minn Kota Digital Precision charger, 2-1 yr old 1150 CCA AGM batteries, new trailer tires last year (Goodyear Endurance Es). 18" wide trim tabs, 17" Rev 4 with spare SS factory Yamaha prop, Permatrim, extra bilge pump and through-hull with USS senior switch and high water alarm in the cabin. Blue Sea systems voltage indicator with USB and 12VDC plug in cabin. Blue and white under-gunwale lights in cabin and cockpit. The pictures were with the Evo3 s in simulation.
If you don't need the trailer, but need transport we can work something out. I had been kicking around getting a more freshwater boat, as that's where we go about 90% of the time. I was waiting till the spring and wanted to tog fish this winter, but my mom fell and broke her hip, changing plans a little. No bottom paint, unfortunately for you. Shoot me a PM if interested. Thank you.

View attachment 41125View attachment 41126View attachment 41127View attachment 41128View attachment 41129
That's a nice looking boat. Well equipped, very reasonable hours, nice electronics. I wish I was ready to buy another 2320.

OP, not sure of your budget but I would consider this.

Back