yes! just ordered a 2010.............

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She really looks great....and she will for years and years to come!! I am in the merchant marine and getting off of my ship tomorrow morning!! Classic parker is one of the only websites that work on the slow internet out here!! Where are you on the island?? I keep my 2120 in bellmore on the south shore. In a few days she will be in!!

I only wish I could order one. The whole Parker boat line-up is so awesome. Congrats on the 2320s. Someday ....

scalywag05":1cexd2cb said:
She really looks great....and she will for years and years to come!! I am in the merchant marine and getting off of my ship tomorrow morning!! Classic parker is one of the only websites that work on the slow internet out here!! Where are you on the island?? I keep my 2120 in bellmore on the south shore. In a few days she will be in!!

thank you,im on the north shore stony brook

dave

cbigma":2utucohk said:
Congratulations on the birth of your new BABY! :lol:

And what an excellent midwife Robin was.....taking teaser photos all along the way.... 8)

Where else are you gonna get service like that? :D

Thanks for sharing the "delivery" with all of us..... it never gets old.

Agreed!
Customer service at its finest!

You will be very happy with your decision to go with the "West Coast" high bow rail. I can't imagine trying to fish off the bow without it. It has saved many, many crew members on the Tripple J. from going over. In addition, your 14 count rod holders will be utilized, I promise. Alot of info can be found on "the hull truth" as per your electronics question. Enjoy your new vessel. Sam J.

launch tomorrow
DSC00107.jpg

we had a great year with our new parker,the 250 yamaha was amazing over the old 2 stoke 150,i am shocked at how the fuel economy was.since i had a 2120 and upgraded to a 2320 most people said thats not much of a jump in size,well in my area it was perfect,fishin 4 people was no problem,going 46 mph over 30mph was amazing,and the ride difference was nite and day over the 2120..not that the 2120 was bad,it was great,but the upgrade was even better.thank you parker....

dave

theboat039.jpg

theboat005-1.jpg

theboat008.jpg

Back