New to Classic Parker, introducing self.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5 OOh!

Reaction score
Hello all. I'm new to the site, having been directed to it by my dealer. After looking around for about a year, I pulled the trigger and am currently awaiting delivery of a 2010 year model 2320SL. Rumor is, it may be delivered around the end of January. Not my first boat by any means. I've owned em since I was 16 years old. I'm actually sizing down due to the economy, age (mostly mine), cost of maintance and other things. I'm an avid Southern California offshore fisherman and diver, spending 2 to 4 days at a time at Catalina, San Clemente and Santa Barbra Islands. I'll trailer from Ventura to San Diego. This will probably be my last boat so it's gonna be loaded with most everything I've ever wanted or needed on/in a boat (I hope it all fits). I do all my own rigging and routine maintance. I've about worn this site out as of now. I've found it full of information. I'll be frequenting it regularly. Happy New Year to all until my next post.

Welcome Aboard !!!
And Congrats!
Dont forget to post pics! :lol:

Congratulations!

The 2320 is an awesome boat!

What electronics are you going to install?

Congrats & welcome aboard.... Just did the same as you and got a new 2320 and love it. Have fun outfitting it., I have so far. This site IS great.....

Back