New Member - sorta

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Returning member. Just paid to sponsor the site. I sell boat covers. Winter storage covers and year round covers. let me know if I can help with info and pricing. [email protected] 856-857-7475
Welcome back! Do you have a website or Facebook page you could link to, with pictures of your work? Also, where are you located, and do you offer custom work and/or generic sizes?

I see you became a Supporting Member but not a sponsor. I will get information for being a sponsor emailed to you. At this time supporting members cannot advertise as a business, but we will work it out with you.

Welcome back! Do you have a website or Facebook page you could link to, with pictures of your work? Also, where are you located, and do you offer custom work and/or generic sizes?
I am South Jersey and rep several good boat cover brands. I sell custom-made covers, semi-custom covers, winter storage covers that take the place of shrinkwrap, aft shade kits and bimini tops.

I bought a cover for my original 18 from you years ago. It was super reasonable I seem to remember less than 1 season shrink wrap.

Back