yes! just ordered a 2010.............

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2320 pilothouse

Reaction score
well i traded in my 2003 2120 and purchased a 2010 2320... from white water in sayville long island,this was my 2nd boat purchase from them,top notch people i would highly recommend them to anyone...

options
250 4 stroke
west coast bow rail
14 rod holder with spreader lights..

i cant wait to get her,,,

now i need electronics..any suggestions

thank you white water
thank you parker....

dave

I would put a Garmin 4200 series chartplotter. I have a seperate Furuno
Fishfinder 620 and love both machines.

Congrats... I just got a new 2320 a few months ago myself & love it. I put in the Garmin 4208 bundle from Jim at BOE Marine and really like it. Whatever you decide, call Jim at BOE for good prices & advice. Enjoy.

Flaff":156tptax said:
Congrats... I just got a new 2320 a few months ago myself & love it. I put in the Garmin 4208 bundle from Jim at BOE Marine and really like it. Whatever you decide, call Jim at BOE for good prices & advice. Enjoy.

i planned on callin jim at BOE whats your top speed on your 2320 with that 250

thanks
dave

That what I have the 4208,with high def radar dome. Very happy with it. I have been on friends boats with Lowrance, Garmin blows them away IMHO

Did you have to get the pulpit w/ roller since you have the west coast bow rail or did they change that required combo?

Yea shed a tear now that old 1 is gone but wait till you recieve your new monster!!you will be sheding them in happiness!!!

curious as to what a west coast bow rail is..

Hey Ave, congrats. on the new 2320. My 2010 is in at the my dealer's delivery yard in San Diego and I'm picking him up on Tuesday. It took about 14 weeks to make it (Christmas and other holidays in there). I ordered it loaded from the factory, to also include the West Coast bow rail, pulpit and windlass. I also can't wait to get my hands on it.

Congrats everyone who upgraded to the new 2320 :D
BUT YOUR KILLING ME !!! :(
WHHAAAAA
I want one to :cry:

pelagic2530":20vcwxi3 said:
Furuno if youve got the coin and the time and will power to learn how to use it right. just cant beat commercial grade.

I agree for radar
Garmin for GPS

Dave, I sent images of your boat to John Bauman since I didn't have your email address. You should be seeing images of your hull in lamination very soon :)

Back