• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boat For Sale SOLD -- 2013 Parker 2300 DV CC, Yamaha 250 with 460hrs - $42,500 or best offer. SOLD

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsearles

Reaction score
The boat has been SOLD via a personal contact unrelated to the posting on this site

SOLD SOLD
2013 Parker 2300 DV CC, Yamaha 250 with 460hrs - $42,500 or best offer ....

I bought this boat NEW off the lot from RiverFront Marine Sports in Salisbury , MA in 2015. The engine is a Yamaha 250 V6, it has 459 hours as of this posting. The engine has been fresh water flushed after every single usage. The boat is in the water in a slip at Riverfront Marina in Newbury, MA at the Parker River on Route 1A. Test drive available for serious buyers willing to make an offer. The boat is in good condition and has had all scheduled maintenance performed by Riverfront Marine sports Marina in Newbury, MA. I have a complete set of service and maintenance records, for anyone interested.

• Garmin GPSMap 7610xsv
    • 10-inch multi-touch widescreen display (1280 x 800 WXGA) preloaded with both BlueChart® g2 U.S. coastal and Garmin LakeVü™ HD maps
    • and two different thru hull Transducers, one traditional and one CHIRP, and well as wiring for a transom mounted side view transducer.

• 132 Gallon gas tank, full of gas
  • Engine oil changed and 100 hour maintenance done at current engine hours ( 460 hrs)
  • Armstrong Swing ladder (transom mounted)
  • Front cushions are very clean and in excellent shape
  • Portable Potti with with pump out hook up (never used)
  • Stereo system
  • Dual Batteries
  • Seat back rest
  • Live well
  • T-Top mounted flood lights
  • T-Top Storm/spray skirts
  • Raw water wash
  • extra anchor for the beach
There is no trailer.

The front cushions are in excellent shape and have rarely been used. They have been stored in my basement 98% of the time.
The storm/spray skirts are in excellent like new condition, never having been used and having been stored in my basement since I bought the boat.

I have a lot more pictures for anyone interested. I will send you more pictures for serious inquiries. Example images include , cushions, storm/spray skirts, batteries, swim ladder, lots of pictures of T-Top. Please let me know and I will sent them to you.

The T-Top Aluminum does have pitting and the cockpit bolster padding does have some slight discoloration.
There is a scratch on the engine cover which you can see in one of the attached images.

Dave Searles sorry phone number removed due to being contacted outside of site by scammers, I will provide it to embers of this site that contact me on the site.

Please note I will be unavailable starting July 19th thru July 27th.

Attachments

• IMG_1945.jpeg
    IMG_1945.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2269.jpeg
    IMG_2269.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1954.jpeg
    IMG_1954.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1924.jpeg
    IMG_1924.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1934.jpeg
    IMG_1934.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1905.jpeg
    IMG_1905.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1913.jpeg
    IMG_1913.jpeg
  • IMG_1921.jpeg
    IMG_1921.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1922.jpeg
    IMG_1922.jpeg
  • IMG_1944.jpeg
    IMG_1944.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
More images

Attachments

• IMG_1913.jpeg
    IMG_1913.jpeg
  • IMG_1916.jpeg
    IMG_1916.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1923.jpeg
    IMG_1923.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1938.jpeg
    IMG_1938.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1941.jpeg
    IMG_1941.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1942.jpeg
    IMG_1942.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1954.jpeg
    IMG_1954.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1955.jpeg
    IMG_1955.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2023.jpeg
    IMG_2023.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2026.jpeg
    IMG_2026.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
Boat looks great. Is the lower unit all the way out of the water, and is there any growth on the bottom? Thank you.

Boat looks great. Is the lower unit all the way out of the water, and is there any growth on the bottom? Thank you.
Yes the lower unit is completely out of the water. The boat is in the water and has bottom paint on it but has not been used much this season so it may have some growth on trim tabs. As for growth on the bottom of the boat, I would expect it does not given it has never had growth on the bottom in the past.

Yes the lower unit is completely out of the water. The boat is in the water and has bottom paint on it but has not been used much this season so it may have some growth on trim tabs. As for growth on the bottom of the boat, I would expect it does not given it has never had growth on the bottom in the past.
Sale pending via an offsite modality. Will Repost if the pending sale does not finalize.

Back